Power amp module LM386 - mono 0.7W
LM386 based mini power amp module. Great for very small DIY guitar amps (with suitable preamp).
- LM386 based A/B-class power amp module
- Output power about 0.7W (9V power supply)
- THD+N (total harmonic distortion + noise): firstname.lastname@example.orgW, email@example.comW
- Volume (trimmer) potentiometer
- Powe supply: 6-12VDC
- Quiescent current: 4mA (max 8mA)
- Gain: 20-200
- Works great with 9V battery or 6-12VDC power supply
- Suitable speaker impedance: 4-16ohm
- Speaker out: screw terminals
- DC and audio in: 2.54mm connectors (on solder tab)
- Design inspected and measured with audio analyzers and listening tests.
LM386 power amp works great in small guitar amps. It even overdrives quite nicely. You will supprice how load you can go with 9V battery and 0,7W power.
Write Your Own Review
|Stock 1||UralTone |
|48 units available|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought